19 Jan 2018
Research article | 19 Jan 2018
Use of a remotely piloted aircraft system for hazard assessment in a rocky mining area (Lucca, Italy)
Riccardo Salvini et al.
Total article views: 2,419 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,419 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 162 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,673 with geography defined and 144 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 602 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 584 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- In-Situ Block Characterization of Jointed Rock Exposures Based on a 3D Point Cloud Model D. Kong et al. 10.3390/rs13132540
- Preface: The use of remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) in monitoring applications and management of natural hazards D. Giordan et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3085-2018
- Investigation and modeling of direct toppling using a three-dimensional distinct element approach with incorporation of point cloud geometry C. Vanneschi et al. 10.1007/s10346-019-01192-w
- A review of UAV monitoring in mining areas: current status and future perspectives H. Ren et al. 10.1007/s40789-019-00264-5
- The Suitability of UAS for Mass Movement Monitoring Caused by Torrential Rainfall—A Study on the Talus Cones in the Alpine Terrain in High Tatras, Slovakia R. Urban et al. 10.3390/ijgi8080317
- SfM-MVS Photogrammetry for Rockfall Analysis and Hazard Assessment Along the Ancient Roman Via Flaminia Road at the Furlo Gorge (Italy) . Vanneschi et al. 10.3390/ijgi8080325
- Improvement of Workflow for Topographic Surveys in Long Highwalls of Open Pit Mines with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Structure from Motion I. Zapico et al. 10.3390/rs13173353
- Accuracy Assessment of UAV-Photogrammetric-Derived Products Using PPK and GCPs in Challenging Terrains: In Search of Optimized Rockfall Mapping B. Žabota & M. Kobal 10.3390/rs13193812
- Data Digitalisation in the Open-Pit Mining Industry: A Scoping Review J. Duarte et al. 10.1007/s11831-020-09493-3
- Review article: the use of remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPASs) for natural hazards monitoring and management D. Giordan et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-1079-2018
- Hazard Assessment of Rocky Slopes: An Integrated Photogrammetry–GIS Approach Including Fracture Density and Probability of Failure Data C. Vanneschi et al. 10.3390/rs14061438
- Assessment of a Rock Pillar Failure by Using Change Detection Analysis and FEM Modelling C. Vanneschi et al. 10.3390/ijgi10110774
- Evaluation of the Georeferencing Accuracy of a Photogrammetric Model Using a Quadrocopter with Onboard GNSS RTK M. Štroner et al. 10.3390/s20082318
- Brief communication: Remotely piloted aircraft systems for rapid emergency response: road exposure to rockfall in Villanova di Accumoli (central Italy) M. Santangelo et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-325-2019
- Application of UAV Photogrammetry to Slope-Displacement Measurement J. Cho et al. 10.1007/s12205-021-1374-1
- Analysis of the Suitability of High-Resolution DEM Obtained Using ALS and UAS (SfM) for the Identification of Changes and Monitoring the Development of Selected Geohazards in the Alpine Environment—A Case Study in High Tatras, Slovakia Ľ. Kovanič et al. 10.3390/rs12233901
- Application of Remote Sensing Data for Evaluation of Rockfall Potential within a Quarry Slope . Robiati et al. 10.3390/ijgi8090367
- Multistep rocky slope stability analysis based on unmanned aerial vehicle photogrammetry S. Wang et al. 10.1007/s12665-019-8145-z
- The use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for engineering geology applications D. Giordan et al. 10.1007/s10064-020-01766-2
- Evaluation of the Use of UAV Photogrammetry for Rock Discontinuity Roughness Characterization R. Salvini et al. 10.1007/s00603-020-02130-2
- Remote analysis of an open-pit slope failure: Las Cruces case study, Spain J. López-Vinielles et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01413-7
- Vegetation Filtering of a Steep Rugged Terrain: The Performance of Standard Algorithms and a Newly Proposed Workflow on an Example of a Railway Ledge M. Štroner et al. 10.3390/rs13153050
- Investigation of landslide failure mechanisms adjacent to lignite mining operations in North Bohemia (Czech Republic) through a limit equilibrium/finite element modelling approach C. Vanneschi et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2018.08.006
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022