Width of surface rupture zone for thrust earthquakes: implications for earthquake fault zoning
Paolo Boncio et al.
Total article views: 2,619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,401 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,643 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 758 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A standardised inventory for New Zealand's stopbank (levee) network and its application for natural hazard exposure assessments K. Crawford‐Flett et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12777
- Distributed displacement on the Papatea fault from the 2016 Mw 7.8 Kaikōura earthquake and implications for hazard planning C. Bloom et al. 10.1080/00288306.2021.1975777
- Himalayan earthquakes: a review of historical seismicity and early 21st century slip potential R. Bilham 10.1144/SP483.16
- Surface deformation relating to the 2018 Lake Muir earthquake sequence, southwest Western Australia: new insight into stable continental region earthquakes D. Clark et al. 10.5194/se-11-691-2020
- Paleoseismological evidence for historical ruptures along the Meduno Thrust (eastern Southern Alps, NE Italy). M. Poli et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229071
- Surface-Rupturing Historical Earthquakes in Australia and Their Environmental Effects: New Insights from Re-Analyses of Observational Data . King et al. 10.3390/geosciences9100408
- Assessing the Blockage Risk of Disaster-Relief Road for a Large-Scale Earthquake I. Lo et al. 10.1007/s12205-020-0340-7
- Earthquake Surface Rupture: A Brief Survey on Interdisciplinary Research and Practice from Geology to Geotechnical Engineering B. Avar & N. Hudyma 10.1007/s00603-019-02006-0
- 3D Surface Displacement and Surface Ruptures Associated with the 2014 Mw 6.2 Nagano Earthquake Using Differential Lidar D. Ishimura et al. 10.1785/0120180020
- Late Quaternary slip rate of the Central Sierra Madre fault, southern California: Implications for slip partitioning and earthquake hazard R. Burgette et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115907
- Conditional probability of distributed surface rupturing during normal-faulting earthquakes M. Ferrario & F. Livio 10.5194/se-12-1197-2021
- The importance of surface ruptures and fault damage zones in earthquake hazard assessment: a review and new suggestions K. Jin & Y. Kim 10.1144/SP501-2019-98
- Earthquake Risk Assessment for Tehran, Iran F. Kamranzad et al. 10.3390/ijgi9070430
- Probability of Occurrence and Displacement Regression of Distributed Surface Rupturing for Reverse Earthquakes F. Nurminen et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.581605
- Preface: Linking faults to seismic hazard assessment in Europe B. Pace et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-1349-2018
- Statistical modelling of co-seismic knickpoint formation and river response to fault slip P. Steer et al. 10.5194/esurf-7-681-2019
- Probabilistic Evaluation of Off-Fault Displacements of the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake N. Inoue et al. 10.1007/s00024-019-02345-7
- High-resolution surface faulting from the 1983 Idaho Lost River Fault Mw 6.9 earthquake and previous events S. Bello et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-00838-6
- Surface trace of the active Katrol Hill Fault and estimation of paleo-earthquake magnitude for seismic hazard, Western India P. Tiwari et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106416
- A new index for microzonation of earthquake prone settlement area by considering liquefaction potential and fault avoidance zone: an example case from Edremit (Balikesir, Turkey) S. Ceryan & N. Ceryan 10.1007/s12517-021-08573-3
- Surface rupture and shallow fault reactivation during the 2019 Mw 4.9 Le Teil earthquake, France J. Ritz et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-0012-z
- Assessment and Zoning of Bojnord City in Terms of Seismic Hazards A. Pilehvar & G. Hoseini 10.1007/s40996-019-00248-0
- Comparison of Earthquake Environmental Effects and ESI intensities for recent seismic events in different tectonic settings: Sichuan (SW China) and Central Apennines (Italy) N. Huayong et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2019.105149
- Seismic risk and house prices: Evidence from earthquake fault zoning R. Singh 10.1016/j.regsciurbeco.2019.02.001
- Complex Shear Partitioning Involving the 6 February 2012 MW 6.7 Negros Earthquake Ground Rupture in Central Philippines R. Rimando et al. 10.3390/geosciences10110460
- A Worldwide and Unified Database of Surface Ruptures (SURE) for Fault Displacement Hazard Analyses S. Baize et al. 10.1785/0220190144
Latest update: 28 Nov 2021