20 Jun 2018
Research article | 20 Jun 2018
Adopting the I3–R24 rainfall index and landslide susceptibility for the establishment of an early warning model for rainfall-induced shallow landslides
Lun-Wei Wei et al.
Total article views: 2,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,248 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,706 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 542 with geography defined and -3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rainfall threshold for initiating effective stress decrease and failure in weathered tephra slopes M. Kluger et al. 10.1007/s10346-019-01289-2
- Application of High-Resolution Radar Rain Data to the Predictive Analysis of Landslide Susceptibility under Climate Change in the Laonong Watershed, Taiwan C. Tseng et al. 10.3390/rs12233855
- Geographical landslide early warning systems F. Guzzetti et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102973
- Application of hydrological modelling for temporal prediction of rainfall-induced shallow landslides N. Bezak et al. 10.1007/s10346-019-01169-9
- Hong Kong’s landslip warning system—40 years of progress V. Kong et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01379-6
- Preface: Landslide early warning systems: monitoring systems, rainfall thresholds, warning models, performance evaluation and risk perception S. Segoni et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3179-2018
- Determination of Empirical Rainfall Thresholds for Shallow Landslides in Slovenia Using an Automatic Tool G. Jordanova et al. 10.3390/w12051449
- GIS-based landslide susceptibility mapping using ensemble methods for Fengjie County in the Three Gorges Reservoir Region, China W. Gong et al. 10.1007/s13762-021-03572-z
- Development of a data-driven model for spatial and temporal shallow landslide probability of occurrence at catchment scale M. Bordoni et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01592-3
- Improved Method of Defining Rainfall Intensity and Duration Thresholds for Shallow Landslides Based on TRIGRS S. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w14040524
- Landslides triggered in weathered crystalline rocks of moderate latitudes: A case study in Mediterranean environment (The Maures Massif, France) Y. Thiery et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2018.12.002
- A shallow slide prediction model combining rainfall threshold warnings and shallow slide susceptibility in Busan, Korea A. Pradhan et al. 10.1007/s10346-018-1112-z
- Hydrological control of large hurricane-induced lahars: evidence from rainfall-runoff modeling, seismic and video monitoring L. Capra et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-781-2018
Latest update: 28 Jan 2023