Anomalous winter-snow-amplified earthquake-induced disaster of the 2015 Langtang avalanche in Nepal
Koji Fujita et al.
Total article views: 3,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,315 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,265 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,343 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,299 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 972 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 966 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multiple remote-sensing assessment of the catastrophic collapse in Langtang Valley induced by the 2015 Gorkha earthquake H. Nagai et al. 10.5194/nhess-17-1907-2017
- Airblasts caused by large slope collapses I. Penna et al. 10.1130/B35531.1
- Dynamic analysis of the multi-staged ice–rock debris avalanche in the Langtang valley triggered by the 2015 Gorkha earthquake, Nepal K. Gnyawali et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2019.105440
- Mapping Silences, Reconfiguring Loss R. Soden & A. Lord 10.1145/3274430
- On the Interest of Optical Remote Sensing for Seasonal Snowmelt Parameterization, Applied to the Everest Region (Nepal) B. Bouchard et al. 10.3390/rs11222598
- Contributions of the cryosphere to mountain communities in the Hindu Kush Himalaya: a review A. Mukherji et al. 10.1007/s10113-019-01484-w
- Rapid Terrain Assessment for Earthquake-Triggered Landslide Susceptibility With High-Resolution DEM and Critical Acceleration S. Maharjan et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.689303
- A Model Setup for Mapping Snow Conditions in High-Mountain Himalaya T. Saloranta et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00129
- Ice Cliff Dynamics of Debris-Covered Trakarding Glacier in the Rolwaling Region, Nepal Himalaya Y. Sato et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.623623
- Quantification of different flow components in a high-altitude glacierized catchment (Dudh Koshi, Himalaya): some cryospheric-related issues L. Mimeau et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3969-2019
- Unravelling the linkages of cryosphere and mountain livelihood systems: A case study of Langtang, Nepal S. Tuladhar et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.12.004
- Mass balances of Yala and Rikha Samba glaciers, Nepal, from 2000 to 2017 D. Stumm et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3791-2021
- Translating the concept of climate risk into an assessment framework to inform adaptation planning: Insights from a pilot study of flood risk in Himachal Pradesh, Northern India S. Allen et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2018.05.013
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021