29 Nov 2017
Research article | 29 Nov 2017
Wave–current interaction during Hudhud cyclone in the Bay of Bengal
Volvaiker Samiksha et al.
Total article views: 2,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,173 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,375 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 798 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wave modeling of a reef-sheltered coastal zone in the Red Sea S. Langodan et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2020.107378
- On the improvements in nearshore wave height predictions using nested SWAN-SWASH modelling in the eastern coastal waters of India P. Umesh & M. Behera 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109550
- On the wave-current interaction during the passage of a tropical cyclone in the Bay of Bengal K. Prakash & V. Pant 10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.104658
- Wave–current-surge interaction in a changing climate over a shallow continental shelf region B. Sahoo et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2021.101910
- Surface wave height regulated by ocean currents: An observational perspective T. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2021.103666
- Wave crest height distribution during the tropical cyclone period V. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.106899
- Structural Assessment of Cyclone Hudhud in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh S. Chen et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)CF.1943-5509.0001499
- Prediction of tropical cyclone trajectories over the Northern Indian Ocean using COSMO F. Paul & D. Subrahamanyam 10.1007/s00703-021-00782-5
- Performance evaluation of COSMO numerical weather prediction model in prediction of OCKHI: one of the rarest very severe cyclonic storms over the Arabian Sea—a case study D. Subrahamanyam et al. 10.1007/s11069-018-3550-2
- Tide–surge interaction at the head of the Bay of Bengal during Cyclone Aila C. Antony et al. 10.1016/j.rsma.2020.101133
- Extreme water levels along the central Red Sea coast of Saudi Arabia: processes and frequency analysis C. Antony et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04377-y
- An estimation of water levels associated with a storm along the coast of Bangladesh using a non-central difference method of lines M. Ali & G. Paul 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2022.110776
- Storm-surge modelling for cyclone Mora in the northern Bay of Bengal A. Tanim & A. Akter 10.1680/jmaen.2019.1
- Role and influence of key atmospheric parameters in large-scale environmental flow associated with tropical cyclogenesis and ENSO in the North Indian Ocean basin J. Albert et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05885-8
- The influences of the Kuroshio on wave characteristics and wave energy distribution in the East China Sea J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103228
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022