20 Nov 2017
Research article | 20 Nov 2017
A method for using unmanned aerial vehicles for emergency investigation of single geo-hazards and sample applications of this method
Haifeng Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,037 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,254 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,244 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 793 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lava flows of Mt Etna, Italy: the 2019 eruption within the context of the last two decades (1999–2019) E. De Beni et al. 10.1080/17445647.2020.1854131
- Collecting field data in volcanic landscapes using small UAS (sUAS)/drones B. Jordan 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2019.07.006
- Shipborne Mobile Photogrammetry for 3D Mapping and Landslide Detection of the Water-Level Fluctuation Zone in the Three Gorges Reservoir Area, China D. Jin et al. 10.3390/rs13051007
- Index establishment and capability evaluation of space–air–ground remote sensing cooperation in geohazard emergency response Y. Liu & J. Zhang 10.5194/nhess-22-227-2022
- The humanitarian flying warehouse H. Jeong et al. 10.1016/j.tre.2020.101901
- A multi-feature fusion transfer learning method for displacement prediction of rainfall reservoir-induced landslide with step-like deformation characteristics J. Long et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106494
- Use of multi-source remote sensing images to describe the sudden Shanshucao landslide in the Three Gorges Reservoir, China H. Huang et al. 10.1007/s10064-018-1261-2
- Mechanism analysis and partition characteristics of a recent highway landslide in Southwest China based on a 3D multi-point deformation monitoring system C. Li et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01698-2
- Mapping an earthquake-induced landslide based on UAV imagery; case study of the 2015 Okeanos landslide, Lefkada, Greece S. Valkaniotis et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2018.08.010
- Review article: the use of remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPASs) for natural hazards monitoring and management D. Giordan et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-1079-2018
- Guidelines for the use of Unmanned Aerial Systems for fast photogrammetry-oriented mapping in emergency response scenarios M. Mandirola et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102207
- Post-disaster assessment routing problem B. Oruc & B. Kara 10.1016/j.trb.2018.08.002
- UAVs for volcano monitoring: A new approach applied on an active lava flow on Mt. Etna (Italy), during the 27 February–02 March 2017 eruption E. De Beni et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2018.12.001
- Validating UAS-Based Photogrammetry with Traditional Topographic Methods for Surveying Dune Ecosystems in the Spanish Mediterranean Coast L. Bañón et al. 10.3390/jmse7090297
- Solving environmental monitoring problems using a miniature four-axis unmanned flying platform J. Wan & A. Chernikov 10.1088/1755-1315/864/1/012030
- Preface: The use of remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) in monitoring applications and management of natural hazards D. Giordan et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3085-2018
- Hybrid Path Planning for Efficient Data Collection in UAV-Aided WSNs for Emergency Applications S. Poudel & S. Moh 10.3390/s21082839
- Promise of UAV-Assisted Adaptive Management of Water Resources Systems D. Hill & M. Babbar-Sebens 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001081
- Mapping Recent Lava Flows at Mount Etna Using Multispectral Sentinel-2 Images and Machine Learning Techniques C. Corradino et al. 10.3390/rs11161916
- Integrating Unmanned Aircraft Systems into Alaskan Oil Spill Response–Applied Case Studies and Operational Protocols J. Garron & J. Altendorf 10.7901/2169-3358-2021.1.688190
- Seismic Damage Semantics on Post-Earthquake LOD3 Building Models Generated by UAS K. Chaidas et al. 10.3390/ijgi10050345
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022