An operational procedure for rapid flood risk assessment in Europe
Francesco Dottori et al.
Total article views: 3,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,283 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,252 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,746 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 506 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Understanding epistemic uncertainty in large-scale coastal flood risk assessment for present and future climates M. Vousdoukas et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2127-2018
- A new approach to estimating flood-affected populations by combining mobility patterns with multi-source data: A case study of Wuhan, China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102106
- Increasing Timeliness of Satellite-Based Flood Mapping Using Early Warning Systems in the Copernicus Emergency Management Service A. Wania et al. 10.3390/rs13112114
- OpenForecast: The First Open-Source Operational Runoff Forecasting System in Russia G. Ayzel et al. 10.3390/w11081546
- Impact-based flash-flood forecasting system: Sensitivity to high resolution numerical weather prediction systems and soil moisture F. Silvestro et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.055
- Current status and advancement suggestions of ice-jam flood hazard and risk assessment A. Das & K. Lindenschmidt 10.1139/er-2019-0063
- A Consistent Approach for Probabilistic Residential Flood Loss Modeling in Europe S. Lüdtke et al. 10.1029/2019WR026213
- Flood hazard risk forecasting index (FHRFI) for urban areas: The Hurricane Harvey case study T. Jurlina et al. 10.1002/met.1845
- A toolbox to quickly prepare flood inundation models for LISFLOOD-FP simulations J. Sosa et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104561
- ReAFFIRM: Real-time Assessment of Flash Flood Impacts – a Regional high-resolution Method J. Ritter et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105375
- What Will the Weather Do? Forecasting Flood Losses Based on Oscillation Indices G. Guimarães Nobre et al. 10.1029/2019EF001450
- An Overview of Flood Risk Analysis Methods D. Diaconu et al. 10.3390/w13040474
- Semi-probabilistic coastal flood impact analysis: From deterministic hazards to multi-damage model impacts E. Duo et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105884
- Towards an automatic early warning system of flood hazards based on precipitation forecast: the case of the Miño River (NW Spain) J. González-Cao et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-2583-2019
- ANYCaRE: a role-playing game to investigate crisis decision-making and communication challenges in weather-related hazards G. Terti et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-507-2019
- Large Scale Flood Risk Mapping in Data Scarce Environments: An Application for Romania R. Albano et al. 10.3390/w12061834
- New insights into flood warning reception and emergency response by affected parties H. Kreibich et al. 10.5194/nhess-17-2075-2017
- Future Projections of Water Scarcity in the Danube River Basin Due to Land Use, Water Demand and Climate Change B. Bisselink et al. 10.2478/jengeo-2018-0010
- A GIS-Based Hydrological Modeling Approach for Rapid Urban Flood Hazard Assessment Q. Zhou et al. 10.3390/w13111483
- Impact Forecasting to Support Emergency Management of Natural Hazards B. Merz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000704
- The simulation model for a flood management by flood control facilities R. Davydov et al. 10.1051/matecconf/201824515002
- Framework for Offline Flood Inundation Forecasts for Two-Dimensional Hydrodynamic Models P. Bhola et al. 10.3390/geosciences8090346
- Operational and emerging capabilities for surface water flood forecasting L. Speight et al. 10.1002/wat2.1517
- Performance of automated methods for flash flood inundation mapping: a comparison of a digital terrain model (DTM) filling and two hydrodynamic methods N. Hocini et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2979-2021
- A 2D Real-Time Flood Forecast Framework Based on a Hybrid Historical and Synthetic Runoff Database G. Crotti et al. 10.3390/w12010114
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021